Publicatiedatum : 13 januari 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For the European Head office of one of our clients we are currently recruiting a Regional Financial Analyst. In this role you will provide financial analysis capabilities for the Europe Region, including the interpretation of consolidated financial data and assistance with financial reporting to all stakeholders.
- Provide financial analytical support to the Regional CFO assisting in the interpretation and understanding of the financial position of the region and its businesses. This will include production of the monthly regional Management Report and other budget/forecast reports
- Assist in consolidating and analysing regional results, budgets and forecasts, providing information and where appropriate recommendations for the regional CFO
- Collate, produce, analyse and distribute regular and ad-hoc statistics, documentation and reports so that individuals and departments receive accurate and up to date information according to agreed timescales
- Undertake financial assessments of current and future financial opportunities and audit existing financial performance against plans so that a full and timely understanding of such events including risks and opportunities is presented to management with recommendations
- Manage and develop allocated areas of accounting responsibility to assist in the delivery of an effective financial service to the region
- Assist the provision of all financial analysis and reports of both an ad-hoc and routine nature
- Assist with year end statutory reporting
- Participation in country Internal Finance Reviews
- Capex/PCR tracking and indexing.
- Procurement Pareto analysis and savings tracking
- This role is for a qualified accountant with at least 4 years finance experience, preferably in the service industry
- The candidate should have gained experience with a big 4 accounting firm
- A degree as RA / CPA / CA or similar is required
- A solid financial educational background at university level
- Excellent analytical capacities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships throughout the organisation and at all levels
- A sound technical ability is also required including confidence with group consolidations and a competent understanding of IFRS GAAP
- A sound understanding of operations
- European experience, or at least cross-boarder experience
- A high standard of written and presentational skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020-4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam