Publicatiedatum : 06 januari 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For a fast growing international FMCG company we are looking for a FP&A analyst.
In this position you will report directly to the FP&A Manager and will work closely with a variety of different stakeholders in the company.
- Works closely with Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Finance to deliver and develop further in-depth reports and analysis of the variances to the latest forecast.
- Support the FP&A Manager in creating business plans for marketing and sales proposals.
- Responsible for the reporting, planning, and analysis of contractual Marketing agreements and satellite office costs.
- Provides qualitative and quantitative analysis on EMEA spend in order to assist management in making important marketing decisions.
- Performs ad-hoc financial analysis of EMEA Marketing expenses.
- Develop strong relationships with key marketing and sales stakeholders.
- Create monthly budget variance reports for costs within Europe and effectively communicating and presenting major drivers of variations to both financial and commercial team mates.
- Drive the operational European Cost forecasting process including allocating/projecting spends for the current year.
- Master degree in Finance.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with SAP accounting system.
- Familiarity with marketing is preferred.
- Understanding of Accounting rules and regulations.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced / high growth environment.
- Strong oral and written English essential.
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020-4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam