Publicatiedatum : 20 april 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For a fast growing international FMCG company we are looking for a FP&A analyst.
In this position you will report directly to the FP&A Manager and will work closely with a variety of different stakeholders in the company.
- Works closely with Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Finance to deliver and develop further in-depth reports and analysis of the variances to the latest forecast
- Support the FP&A Manager in creating business plans for marketing and sales proposals
- Responsible for the reporting, planning, and analysis of contractual Marketing agreements and satellite office costs
- Provides qualitative and quantitative analysis on EMEA spend in order to assist management in making important marketing decisions
- Performs ad-hoc financial analysis of EMEA Marketing expenses
- Develop strong relationships with key marketing and sales stakeholders
- Create monthly budget variance reports for costs within Europe and effectively communicating and presenting major drivers of variations to both financial and commercial team mates
- Drive the operational European Cost forecasting process including allocating/projecting spends for the current year
- Master degree in Finance
- 5 years+ of relevant professional experience
- Experience with SAP accounting system
- Familiarity with marketing is preferred
- Understanding of Accounting rules and regulations
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced / high growth environment
- Strong oral and written English essential
For more information please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam