EUR2500 - 2800 / month
Boekhouding en finance
Our client is a global non profit organization.
For the EMEA head office in Leiden we are looking for a Finance Officer (m/f) (Netherlands, France, Spain)
Are you interested in working in an international team while highly contributing to the company his future? Take a challenge and apply now for this job!
In this position you are responsible for the day-to-day finance routines in the Finance Department of the Leiden office. You will also contribute to the financial administrations of the other EMEA offices when needed. The position is based in Leiden and reports to the Finance Manager. Travel to Groningen is incidentally (1 x a month) needed.
- Reviews and processes all requests for invoicing into the Order and Invoicing Processing System. Also, generates invoices based upon information provided by sales as well as planning of annual, quarterly and monthly invoicing cycles. Also, maintains price list, takes care of price increases based upon published or contractual agreed price indices
- Takes part in collection process, by sending reminders and follow up on issues reported by customers. Provides assistance in the annual review
- Prepares financial overviews and ad-hoc reporting for sales. Alignment of invoicing process with sales requirements
- Credit control - contacting customers by letter, e-mail and phone to ensure accounts are paid in accordance with company terms and conditions
- Coordination and billing of maintenance and subscription renewals
- Achieves accurate month-end financial statements for the respective units individually and consolidate as a whole. Also, analyzes these monthly financial statements for accuracy and key trends
- Prepares month-end journal entries and schedules including (but not limited) to invoice summary, revenue recognition and related amortization schedules
- Monthly functions;
- High level review of invoiced transactions
- Provides day-to-day support and ad hoc financial analysis to colleagues and the Financial Controller to assist them in effectively operating and managing their respective business area
- Performing VAT declaration
- Maintain accurate Fixed assets register
- Payroll processing France and Spain
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance / Accountancy or other relevant degree.
- 0-4 years experience in a comparable role as Finance Officer in an international organization
- Experience with Finance tools e.g. Netsuites, MS Excel
- Knowledge of payroll processing is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch as well as in English (due to daily international contacts)
1043 GL Amsterdam
nl +31 20 470 90 11