Publicatiedatum : 05 juli 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
We're searching for a Finance Manager for a prestigious international retail brand located in Amsterdam. They're able to not only sell but also create, based on quality craftsmanship, the highest achievable quality of products.
In this new role you'll manage a team of 5 Financial Specialist and you should be able to motivate and coach the team to get them to a higher level in terms of their presentation and analytical skills. You're a people manager who'll drive the team to a level of excellence in all processes.
- Correctness, completeness and timeliness of the monthly reporting of actuals for all sales organisations, in accordance with GAAP and internal procedures;
- Coordinate with various departments (both finance and non-finance, across multiple countries) to ensure financial records are accurate and completed in a timely manner;
- Monthly capacity cost analysis and reporting;
- Compliance around VAT, CIT and other taxes, where required supported by external advisors, and advising the business on such matters;
- Preparations and finalization of annual statutory reporting, including supporting the external audit process;
- Participating and prepare for internal audits;
- Statistical reporting;
- Managing the team, including target-setting and regular and annual performance reviews;
- Developing KPI's and apply them to monitor performance;
- Continuously initiate process improvements and manage new process initiatives.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance / Accounting, pre is Accounting Qualification such as ACCA/CPA/RA
- At least 7 years of working experience (4-5 years audit BIG4 and subsequently 1-2 years industry) with international exposure
- Proven leadership / management experience and skills and results in process optimization
- Thorough understanding and ownership of all aspects of GAAP, preparation of statutory financial statements, ability to advice on compliance around VAT / CIT / other taxes
- English fluent and any other European language preferred
- Personality: team player, people manager, motivator, service-oriented attitude, well organized with hard working mentality
For more information please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam