Publicatiedatum : 04 mei 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
We're looking to recruit a Finance Manager to lead the finance function in the Amsterdam office of our client and contribute to the firm's business and financial success. They're the world's leading professional service company in their industry. They have over 2500 employees operating out of more than 46 offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
The Finance Function is led by the Global Finance Director based in London who is reporting to the Global Chief Operating & Financial Officer based in New York. You'll report to the Head of Finance Continental Europe (based in Germany) and the Amsterdam Managing Director.
- Focussing on fiscal compliance in all aspects including local tax, statutory and professional rules as well as all other relevant regulations
- Ensuring effective and efficient delivery of all day to day financial services and processes required to run the business
- Continual review of processes and value-add services that best utilise the firm's resources and contribute to the overall performance of the firm
- The maintenance of an appropriate control and compliance framework
- Enabling management and other stakeholders to optimize the financial performance of the business through the provision of timely, relevant and reliable management information
- Providing (both proactively and where requested) high quality analysis and advice to inform major business decisions, to manage risk, and to identify and address issues that have a significant bearing on the performance and competitiveness of the firm
- BSc or MSc degree in finance
- 7-10 year's of relevant experience in a high demanding international environment, with managerial exposure
- Substantial working experience gained in processional services company is an advantage
- Fluent English and Dutch is a plus
- Personality: strong communicator with ability to influence, provide effective leadership, analytical/report writing/presentation skills, able to build strong relationships and act as a business partner
For more information please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam