Publicatiedatum : 02 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Finance Manager for a private company offering ship and project management, with a track record since 1988. They're transitioning to the new offshore industry. You could be part of their future!
Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to and partnering with the General Manager, YOU will set financial policy and direction while also being an active participant in, and driver of, the organization's overall strategy. Apart from having solid basic capacities we are looking for a candidate with a high potential for personal growth with excellent financial modelling skills. Your experience with asset heavy the company. You will lead all financial administration, investment activities, fiscal matters, business planning, cost and cash management, budgeting, human resources (HR) and information technology (IT).
- A strong communicator in written and spoken English
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree in finance/economics
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Strong track record in cost and cash management, financial modeling and analysis
- Maritime sector experience either in ship management, ship building or contracting preferred
- Active interest in continuous improvement including leading in an ISO 9001 environment
What do they offer?
The company restructured in order to take advantage of the current market conditions in the offshore industry and they're building a team for the future. If you are an ambitious person with the ability to grow professionally, there are many possibilities within the company; they will give you the chance to grow and bring in your ideas. It's a dynamic and fun environment where they value teamwork and reward their employees.
Is your profile matching and are you interested? Please upload your resume! For any questions, please contact our office via +31 (0)20 470 90 11.
When you haven't received a reaction within 10 workdays, your application will not be included in the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam