Publicatiedatum : 30 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international FMCG client of ours, based in Amsterdam, we are looking to recruit a financial analyst. In this role you will be responsible for creating and reviewing monthly reports. This includes signaling trends and deviations versus last year, budget and forecast (i.e. variance analysis) and being able to explain them.
- Providing complete, accurate and transparent reporting and analysis of actual results & latest estimates on a periodic and ad hoc bases
- Preparation of the monthly management reporting deck
- Driving Operating Working Capital improvements by making thorough analyses and forecasts
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external rules & regulations
- Ensure compliance with the internal control framework and risk management strategies
- Continuously drive process improvements
- 5-7 years of working experience
- Good at building management reporting and structuring data
- Skilled at organizing processes (e.g. budget process, integration)
- Experienced financial controller with bookkeeping experience (month close for TradingCo)
- SAP knowledge
- Self-starter, rigorous
- Experience in Operations is a nice to have
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020 4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam