Country Financial Controller
Publicatiedatum : 26 oktober 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international, leading company in commercial real estate we are currently looking for a Country Financial Controller.
Task & responsibilities
- Review of analytical and predictive analyses of the financial results of a specific geographic segment of the Group and provide guidance, supervision, co-operation and support for the local operation team in that segment
- Compilation of periodical reporting of Dutch entities in accordance with IFRS
- Centralizing the financial closing process for SOX documentation
- Providing assistance with transaction support in the event of acquisitions deal structuring, due diligence or divestments etc.
- Providing assistance with the preparation of the Group's consolidated financial statements
- Responsible for driving continuous improvements within finance by implementing and reviewing new policies and procedures to ensure best practice and efficiency in reporting and control
- Preparation of the Board materials of a Spanish company
Personal skills and capabilities:
- Good time management and planning skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in dealing with people at all levels and with many different nationalities
- Highly motivated with a good work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach
Technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- A qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA, CPA, RA, ACA is required
- Strong IFRS and general accounting knowledge
- 3-4 year experience ideally from the Big 4 and then possibly a commercial international company afterwards.
- Previous experience with public companies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Superb analytical skills
Please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam