juni 29, 2018
Boekhouding en finance
For a regional aircraft leasing company, headquartered in the Netherlands and offices in the UK, we're looking for a Controller.
You are responsible for the overall accounting activities, balance sheet and P&L reporting. You'll work in an international environment. Is it your dream to work in the aircraft sector? Take the opportunity to see if the responsibilities and requirements are matching your profile and apply for this job.
- All accounting activities for the funds; e.g. aircraft purchase, loans, leases etc.
- Daily administration in the ERP system, including assisting in building financial models and making analysis
- Preparing period financial reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Manage relationship with external auditors
- Supporting the development of financial strategic plans, including forecasting
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Controlling
- 5+ years of working experience, international environment, preferable within an accounting firm or financial institution
- Knowledge of international and local accounting standards and processes
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Personality: ability to prioritize, experience with tight timeframes, result-oriented en solution driven