Publicatiedatum : 24 augustus 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Our client is the world market leader in the electronic and print dissemination of scientific, technical and health information.
Every year they publish more then 1,800 journals and 2,000 books in addition to offering the industry's most innovative online products, bibliographic databases, reference works and subject specific portals.
For this company we are looking for a
Young potential, businesspartner, strong analytical skills
- Act as first point of contact for one or more business units with regards to:
- Monthly business unit result commentary
- Budget & forecasting cycles
- Identifying, developing and implementing management reporting improvement opportunities
- Prepare monthly divisional CFO reporting
- Prepare bi-annual CEO information for Investor Review Meeting
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Business control for S&T overhead (cost base: $10+m), including analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Coordinate and analyse the sales information from the global sales units
- Support/perform remote reviews - existing businesses and acquisitions (when necessary)
- Assist Director of Finance in Project Governance and Risk Management
- Develop reporting, monitoring and analysis of specific S&T initiatives. For example:
- Performance improvement initiatives
- Restructuring programs
- Cost savings
- Specific risk areas identified by management
- Indirect spend analysis
- University degree, CPA, RC, CMA/CFM, RA, CFA
- At least 5 years demonstrated success in a related position
- Combines helicopter view with detail
- In depth knowledge and sound understanding of finance, accounting, systems, organization, internal control, IT
- Team player, strong personality, convincing
- Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion financial systems is preferred
Please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam