Publicatiedatum : 04 mei 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
We're looking for a Business Controller for a leading technology infrastructure company. They're servicing a worldwide portfolio of customers in locations across Europe, Asia and North America. Driven by a deep commitment to their customer's success they continually work to create innovative products and solutions.
You're part of a finance department of around 40+ colleagues. And you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of the technology.
- Creating reports and dashboards with Business Objects
- Analyzing the trends and presenting findings to management
- Working on the customer life cycle and customer segmentation analysis
- Understanding customer behavior by analyzing (big) data, data discovery
- Identifying and improving data quality issues; making sure data is complete and clean
- Responsible for data quality
- Reporting on the performance of branches and products, identifying deviations and trends
- Preparing and analyzing sales and performance reports for various entities, making detailed comments on the KPI's such as orders, billing, pipeline, new deals, revenues, costs, products, client trends and product portfolio, churn and sales per week/ month
- Creation of the internal processes and workflows: For new procedures, strategies and tools, setting the business requirements, specifying, testing and implementing the most efficient processes
- Implementing new reporting & analysis systems in the organization and giving training on those tools and projects depending on the business requirements
- Participating in projects such as business planning, budget planning, KPI setting and profitability exercises
- BSc or MSc degree in finance
- 5-7 year's of relevant experience in a fast paced international environment
- Proven experience with Business Objects or equivalent (e.g. Hyperion)
- Fluent English and Dutch is a plus
- Personality: Strong analytical skills, thorough attitude, eye for detail, well developed business sense
For more information please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send you resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam