Publicatiedatum : 22 juni 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Our client is an international, dynamic and fast growing company which is part of an US-based company. We're looking for a Business Analyst, reporting to the Sr. Manager Business Control & Reporting and works closely together with the Financial Controllers.
You'll assist in the preparation and analysis of the monthly forecasts and yearly budget. You will be working in a fast-paced international environment and ad-hoc requests are part of your daily job. You are experienced with and like to work in Excel and are able to further automate processes and reports.
This role is key in the delivery of financial & management reporting and also in the budget and forecasting process. The ideal candidate has a 'HBO/Academic' educational level with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly forecasts & yearly budget
- Support in the analysis of P&L performance against forecast/budgets and targets
- Support the controlling teams with their regular and ad-hoc questions
- Support management with preparation of both structured and ad-hoc reports
- Support month-end closing activities for the entities
- Work on projects to enhance & further develop/automate processes within the finance department (e.g. intercompany reconciliations, forecast and budget process, monthly management reporting, cash forecast)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Business Analyst or finance role
- Bachelor degree (Finance/Economics/Business)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. able to use macros, SQL and automate generation of (financial) reports)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, enthusiastic, pro-active, highly motivated and flexible
- Experience with Hyperion / Essbase / Smartview is desirable
For more information please contact Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011 or send you resume to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. We do sincerely value your interest in Robert Half en our job postings; therefore if you do not hear back from us on this occasion, we would like to encourage you to continue to apply to other advertised opportunities for which your experience may be more suitable.
1062 EA Amsterdam