Publicatiedatum : 30 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
Business Analyst | Development and distribution company
We're searching for a Business Analyst for a prestigious international B2B brand. They're a development and distribution company, specialized in protection products.
In this new role you'll support the local branch and management with financial knowledge and strategic analysis. You'll challenge the local management and act proactive in drive excellence in all processes.
- Provide and interpreting budgeting and performance measurement
- Drive profitable growth and developing the business by providing proactive analysis of results and reporting key metrics
- Identify and drive productivity initiatives across the business
- Leading and support cross-functional projects to improve in key finance processes to achieve cost reduction and improve profitability
- Participate as required in portfolio teams to provide financial advice and challenge proposals for new initiatives to ensure an acceptable ROI
- Provide support for development and regulations business
- Ensure the branch complies with internal and external policies and regulations and the I/C framework being properly implemented
- Work in collaboration with the Shared Service to ensure alignment of local and Shared Service financial processes and achieve optimum operational effectiveness
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance
- 5 years of relevant Business Analysis/Controlling experience and basic accounting knowledge
- Experience in setting up and developing management reports (KPI's etc) and being sparring partner of management
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Personality: self-starter, strong communicator, being able to get out of the comfort zone
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020 4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam