Publicatiedatum : 01 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For a client of ours located in Amstelveen we are looking to recruit an Assistant Controller. This is an interesting opportunity for a hands-on and proactive candidate that can thrive in an international and dynamic environment.
- Checks all suppliers' invoices for correctness
- Ensures coding and allocation of suppliers charges are to correct accounts and projects
- Prepares invoices for payment
- Ensures interest on debt is paid punctually
- Checks for correctness counterparts' confirmations and update cash- and treasury management systems of: Loans, time deposits, foreign exchange Contracts and other financial transactions
- Prepares monthly HI or similar forms on accounts held at foreign banks for the Dutch Central Bank
- Value Added Tax Administration
- Prepares quarterly, of various companies, profit and loss and cash-flow forecasts and annual budget
- Prepares the consolidated financial statements of group of companies managed by the Amsterdam office
- Performs daily cash management tasks
- Contact with colleagues, suppliers, tenants, banks, auditors and tax advisors
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proactive, communicative and hands-on personality
- English and Dutch fluent
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Please apply with your resume. For questions contact division Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011. Reference number: 258820.
Please note, if you have not received an answer within 10 workdays you have not been selected for this job.
1062 EA Amsterdam