Publicatiedatum : 01 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international client of ours based in Amsterdam, we are currently looking to recruit an Accountant for the Intercompany team.
The Intercompany team is responsible for:
- IC reconciliation
- Raising, processing and reconciling all IC invoices through PeopleSoft AR billing module
- Calculating, posting and processing of IC management fees
- Coordinating correct recording of business events, such as acquisitions, share transfers, contributions and dispositions, from an Intercompany perspective
- Managing full IC loan process which includes: set-up of IC loans within IT2 system, coordinating creation and archiving of relevant loan agreements with Legal department, reviewing and correcting unauthorized IC loan transactions, calculating and posting of IC loan interest on quarterly basis
- Performing monthly and quarterly closing activities in line with corporate closing calendar
- Supporting statutory processes
Due to the nature of transactions flowing through the Intercompany accounts, accountants will be exposed to large variety of sub-processes and are expected to cooperate closely with various teams (AP, Cash & AR, Treasury, Property Accounting) which directly or indirectly impact the Intercompany processes.
Qualifications and experience:
- Financial education on a Bachelor's level
- 4 - 8 years work experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment
- Solid accounting skills
- Ability to deal with confidential data
- Experience with PeopleSoft would be an advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), knowledge of other European languages is an advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Please apply with your resume. For questions contact division Finance & Accounting via 020-4709011.
Please note, if you have not received an answer within 10 workdays you have not been selected for this job.
1062 EA Amsterdam