Publicatiedatum : 13 januari 2017
Type aanwerving : Vast contract
For an international FMCG client of ours we are looking for an accountant. The organizational culture can be described as international and 'work hard, play hard.'
- Maintain the financial accounting activities for the business to ensure that the accounting records are accurate and complete
- Maintain the reconciliation of disbursements incurred by the business against the subsequent recovery from clients
- Prepare and post accounting journals for accruals, prepayments and other accounting adjustments required, including consolidation journals
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the business in agreed format
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory accounts for all of the legal entities comprising the business
- Support the local audit of the accounting records of the business unit in accordance with Group timetable to ensure that the financial information provided is supported by the annual audit
- Prepare and maintain in agreed format forecasts of the gross cash flow of the Corporate Services businesses (receipts and payments) and other information as required to support the co-ordination of cash flow across the Group
- Support the Finance Business Partner in the preparation of annual budgets and regular forecasts of trading performance
- In conjunction with the Financial Business Partner prepare a rolling forecast of the gross cash flows passing through the bank accounts of the business ensuring the availability of cash resources to meet commitments as and when they fall due
- 3 - 7 years of working experience in a similar position
- Accounting degree
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch)
- Hands-on attitude and pragmatic
- Strong attention to detail and a strong team player
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested? Apply with your resume today! For questions contact Division Finance & Accounting. Tel: 020-4709011.
If you haven't received a reply from us within 10 workdays you haven't been selected for the procedure.
1062 EA Amsterdam