Boekhouding en finance
For our dynamic international client (a sales & trading company), we are looking for an Accountant (m/f/x).
The accountant will be part of the Finance & Operations team with an international product and client portfolio. This makes it a very diverse & international environment, which reflects in the job as well.
The accountant is responsible for process incoming invoices, outgoing invoices and bank statements, control its related balances, and deliver related reports and analysis.
The accountant services several business centers (within several legal entities) and has active communication lines with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate and timely registration and posting of creditor invoices and credit card statements
- Close monitor and follow-up of the invoice approval process
- Clear creditor accounts (payments, credit notes)
- Process netting settlements (debtor/creditor)
- Document invoices (archive)
- Ensure accurate and timely registration and posting of debtor invoices
- Clear debtor accounts (non-matched payments, credit notes)
- Execute the intercompany confirmation process
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Preferably bachelor degree in accounting or related studies
- Experience with AP, AR, IC and/or Treasury accounting
- Preferably 1-4 years' experience within an accounting department
- Excellent knowledge and use of English (written and spoken)
- Experience in the commodity trading industry is a plus
- Experience in international VAT treatment
1043 GL Amsterdam
nl +31 20 470 90 11