Customer Service Representative for the French market
Publicatiedatum : 09 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
We are currently looking for an internationally orientated French speaking CSR for our client, based near Utrecht. It is a well-known fast growing international company.
They are looking for someone on a very short notice, so it is required that you are immediately available. It is a temporary position, with the possibility for a permanent placement after 6 months.
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to maximize customer satisfaction and turnover by meeting customer needs with regards to Order Management & Contract Fulfilment.
- Process customer orders into the business systems, in accordance with business rules
- Act as a main point of contact for customers for all customer related queries, including problem solving
- Work with customers & logistics to ensure the customer's delivery requirements can be met whilst maintaining an efficient and effective supply chain
- Monitor order patterns, anticipating demand and pro-actively inform customers about contract balances and related information
- Understand the customer requirements, needs and expectations and relays newly obtained information back to the internal organization as appropriate
- Build and maintain good relationships within CROE, account teams and with customers with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and value internally and for the customer
- Process complaints within the relevant system and ensure resolution towards the customer within the given business rules
- Contribute to an efficient payment process by ensuring accurate and timely invoicing
- College level education (MBO/HBO) or equivalent work experience level
- 3 - 5 years relevant working experience in a related environment
- Some knowledge of supply chain/logistics processes
- Fluent in English & French is a must
This is a fulltime position, which requires an availability of 40 hours per week.
Are you the French speaking CSR we are looking for? Please send us your CV! For more information please contact Ilse Stokman, consultant OfficeTeam Amsterdam: 020-34634
If you have not received a reaction within 10 working days, your application is not included in the procedure.
3526 KS Utrecht