Customer Service Representative - Rotterdam
April 15, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
For one of our clients in Rotterdam we are looking for a Customer Service Representative (m/v/x) for 40 hours a week.
The Customer Service Representative manages the accurate and timely execution of the order fulfillment process for customers. The jobholder is the main point of contact for all customer related issues. This encompasses order receipt and entry, coordination of product and transport availability, on time delivery monitoring, handling of customer complaints, up to and including invoicing.
You are the main point of contact for all customer related issues and will provide support as and when needed to Nordic and Benelux customers.
You will work proactively with other Supply Chain functions, including account managers, the credit team and administration team to ensure timely and accurate execution of these responsible tasks and provide as and when needed operational support to the other CSR's in a backup role.
- Deliver highest quality service to customers in Europe by handling customer requests in a timely and professional manner
- Act as a primary interface with Planning, Sales, Business, Supply Chain, and shipping office contacts s in order to serve the assigned customers in the most efficient and effective way
- You are responsible and accountable for the resolution of order-to-cash process problems using effective communication to all involved parties
- Check and maintain accuracy of Customer Master Data in the SAP system in liaison with Master Data team
- Actively work on process improvements by sharing best practices with other offices
- Participate in Internal and external audits, Identify gaps and areas for improvements
- Act as back up for other customer service team members if necessary
- A minimum of secondary vocational education/Bachelor degree with a preference for Supply Chain
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Customer Service/Administration/Contract Administration
- Has a good understanding of customer fulfilment processes and operations procedures. anticipate and highlight issues relating to operating procedures and systems (SAP and others) to optimize operational efficiency and avoid potential problems
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and preferably experienced with SAP
- Fluent in English (Swedish would be an advantage)
What do we offer
We offer you a job with a high level of diverse tasks and responsibilities in an international concern that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and challenging opportunities for growth.
Please apply via the apply now button.
RotterdamEclipse Building - 4th floor
Rivium Quadrant 75
2909 LC Capelle a/d IJssel
nl +31 10 280 15 75