Find your outstanding leaders. Master the challenge with us.
In today’s rapidly changing market, leaders with outstanding specialized skills are more in demand than ever. That applies to market-listed concerns just as it does to family-owned businesses. But finding the right leaders and building a strong, future-proof leadership team is a challenge. We identify top managers who are ideally suited to tackle your company’s unique challenges. To achieve this, Robert Half’s Executive Search Team adopts an approach based on local expertise as well as on our extensive global network.
Our highly qualified team of consultants will use their many years of experience to act both as market barometer and trustworthy ambassador when communicating with potential candidates. Each one of our assignments is overseen exclusively by a senior consulting team. This team will work with your company, and with your future leaders, throughout the whole of the search assignment and in the follow-up period too. We guarantee you successful and sustainable teamwork.
Call us directly at +31 64 740 80 55
We advise you and work with you throughout the whole search process and beyond. We make use of our many years of expertise and industry know-how to identify and recruit top management candidates for all levels, right up to the board of directors and advisory board. We keep your company’s sustainable success at the heart of our teamwork:
- We advise you in defining the specialist capabilities and soft skills necessary for the leadership position you’re offering, so that you can hold your own as a company in today’s market.
- We develop tailormade search profiles which appeal to and attract candidates who are ideally suited to your requirements
- We advise you on strategic areas such as cultural change in your company, so that we can work together with you to develop appropriate interdisciplinary management approaches or support succession planning
- We assist and work with you to build and structure a strong leadership team which will chart the right course for your company’s future
- We help you develop a progressive and sustainable HR strategy to secure future-orientated human resource planning at all management levels
This is how we act as your reliable “market barometer” as well as your trustworthy ambassador when it comes to dealing with top level executives.
To secure the long-term progress of your company, we identify leadership personalities for you which will help shape your company culture and use motivation, courage, energy and responsibility to initiate any changes. With this focus in mind, here’s how we organize our work:
- Assignments are supervised by our senior consultants throughout the whole search process and beyond, to guarantee successful teamwork
- Our local boutique approach is combined with our robust worldwide network, which we can use to calibrate our search assignment if required
- Key positions at all management levels are occupied within the agreed time frames
- Suitable candidates for your assignment are evaluated and shortlisted, and the relevant profiles are prepared ready for your decision in combination with the underlying background checks
- Our experienced senior consultants have excellent network connections and they act as market barometers and trustworthy ambassadors for your company, alongside your future top executives
- We prepare, coordinate and follow up the negotiations between you and your potential candidates
- We support and moderate salary and contract models between you and your preferred candidates
- We closely monitor and coordinate all parties during the critical transition period
- We support your new leaders during their integration into your company and mentor them for their first twelve months
In short, we don’t just define our relationship with you in terms of search assignments. We consider trust, the utmost discretion, and long-term cooperation to be at the heart of our business – and your continued success is our continued success.
Our assignments show that we’re respected all over the world for successful recruitment to all leadership positions right up to boards of directors and supervisory boards. This is reflected in the rapid growth of our Executive Search area. In the year 2021, Forbes magazine named us one of “America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms” for the fifth successive year. Here’s our recipe for success:
- Our focus is on the passive candidate market: virtually all the executives we put forward were not actively looking for a new job before we contacted them.
- We don’t leave anything to chance: every assignment is monitored exclusively by our experienced senior consultants, who apply their in-depth specialist knowledge and robust network access to your assignment.
- We’re in a position to find ideally suited leaders for you using a timeline and milestones agreed with you, often in less than 90 days.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting are part of our DNA, and your continued success is our success.
- We’re 100 per cent results-orientated and we’re continually striving to improve for you. That’s why we continually scrutinize and optimize the processes we use - so that we can succeed for you.
- We work together with you to develop sustainable solutions for your company and put them into practice, from strategic planning and orientation of your leadership team through to follow-up planning.
- We see ourselves as your long-term equal partners who work with you and guide you, your leadership team and your candidates throughout the whole search process and beyond.
We’re proud of our results in recruiting business-critical leadership positions for our assignments, especially for small and medium-sized enterprises. Through our many years’ experience in this sector we’re very familiar with the challenges companies face, whether they’re publicly listed or in private, family, or private equity ownership.
We’ve now successfully filled more than 2,500 key positions at management level, in specialist fields and industries all over the world.
Here's how we’ll find your top managers:
We work collaboratively with you to analyze and understand the desired executive placement.
We find candidates that can be considered for the executive position in your organization.
We identify a shortlist of highly skilled candidates who you can meet all in one day.
We organize final interviews with the top candidates you have selected and conduct 360° reference checks.
We support you through the final negotiations to achieve a smooth and timely onboarding.
The people behind Robert Half Executive Search
We’re passionate about carrying out demanding search assignments. Our experienced Managing Directors and their teams are here to support you in quickly and discretely identifying and attracting ideally suited leaders and difficult to find specialists. Contact us by:
Phone 316 4740 8055
Email [email protected]
A selection of executive positions we’ve successfully filled
- Director Software Development
- Group ICT Director
- HR Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- CVP Global Operations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Corporate Audit Director Europe
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Marketing Director
Acclaim for Executive Search
The work of our renowned Executive Search Team is valued and acclaimed across businesses everywhere. Forbes magazine has repeatedly named us one of “America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms” – they even placed us at no. 1 in 2021, as the best executive search enterprise.
However, what counts most for us is our satisfied customers. If you’re happy, we’re happy too. Here’s a selection of quotes from our satisfied customers:
Our success depends on our executive management team. Robert Half has been integral in bringing us the most talented candidates in the industry and truly understanding our needs. As a result, we are more strategically positioned in the marketplace.
President, European Research Organization
We enjoyed working with Robert Half for hiring a CFO for one of our companies. The whole selection process was managed in a very professional and service minded way. Especially the intake interview resulting in the profile description and the reference check were done in an exemplary way.
Member of the Board of Directors, global company in the plastics industry and Director of a Belgian Private Equity firm
Robert Half developed a good understanding of our requirements and were able to present a good "Candidate market mapping" for the role we were recruiting in a relatively short period of time. The approach was thorough, candidates were well informed about the position and Robert Half provided us with good information in order to be able to assess the candidates.
Regional Director, Global Chemical Distribution Group
More answers to your questions about working with our Executive Search team
Executive Search is a specialised form of personnel search. As head hunters we engage personnel consultants with particularly long-standing experience and specialised expertise in the filling of business-critical leadership positions. After extensive consultation and preparation of a tailormade search profile, our experts identify and attract your ideally suited executives by approaching them directly.
Companies consult our Executive Search team for a number of reasons. Our customers are usually going through an in-depth change process which calls for the replacement of at least one key position, or for a succession plan. Our clients frequently look to acquire a leader whose drive will inspire them to realise new visions and new business objectives.
One thing is certain: to initiate change processes and lead a company successfully into the future, committed and flexible performers are what’s needed. We’ll search for these leaders and find them for you!
The sustainable business success of our clients is our success too. And we want to do more than fulfil a search assignment. Our most important goal is a long-term partnership with our clients. For years our consultants have been driven by this motivation to work successfully with their own high-performance research teams.
We don’t outsource any of our tasks, and we help you with the specific, efficient search and selection of suitable leading personalities for your company.
How can the Executive Search team attract assignment candidates who aren’t available on the free market?
Robert Half has been valued and respected in the industry for decades. Our Executive Search consultants benefit from this reputation whenever they contact potential candidates. It goes without saying that we’re very discrete when we approach people directly. The recruitment of a large majority of qualified leaders, such as C-level executives, can be ascribed to the passive applicant market. In many cases a discussion about changing jobs only arises when we get in touch with them.
Our senior consultants have many years’ experience in searching for company leaders. Over the course of time we’ve actually filled more than 2,500 key positions for our clients via Executive Search. Our head hunters are just as successful at recognising leadership talent for middle and upper management as they are for CEO searches.
Successful and sustainable teamwork with our clients is our guiding principle. It stands for a strong affinity to our clients for all actors and stakeholders. The basis is built up from intensive exchange, great transparency and a use of resources characterised by efficiency and effectiveness.
We build a long-term relationship of trust with our clients through sustained relationship management. We remain at their side as reliable partners during recruitment for key roles.
We appreciate the responsibility which comes with this and in the context of our search assignment we approach this afresh on a daily basis. We respect the challenge involved and we experience our work more as a calling than as a career.
Our Executive Search team can assist you with recruitment of leaders anywhere in the Netherlands and across the world.
We’re just as well positioned with our worldwide locations. Here are a few of the places where you’ll find our Executive Search teams:
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Great Britain
Altogether around 50 highly qualified, experienced project teams are engaged in working for our clients all over the world.
Here are some of the positions we head-hunt for:
- Supervisory and Executive Board: supervisory boards, boards of directors, business management, general managers, C- level executives such as CEO, COO, CTO, CIO, CFO, CHRO.
- Vice president and director positions in various fields, such as engineering, sales, purchasing, operations, global HR
- Other leadership positions, for example: Head of Key Account Management, management, tax, Head of Marketing, Head of Service Management
- Specialist positions such as Senior Manager Purchasing Clinical Development, Platform Manager, Product Manager, Risk Manager.