Finding the right talent takes time. And time is money. That is why at Robert Half we developed the Company-In formula. This recruitment solution links speed to efficiency. We are still able to facilitate individual meeting slots to match the original timelines we set out, but just using a virtual method instead. The main benefit of back-to-back slots is that it gives you the opportunity to compare and benchmark each candidate in real time.
Benefits of our virtual Company-In
- You will be able to compare candidates without major time delays.
- You can conduct your first round of virtual interviews from anywhere – giving them maximum flexibility.
- Meeting candidates virtually is like meeting them in person.
- You get a cross-section of the marketplace.
- You will get immediate feedback from the potential employees right away.
- The one to two-week first interview cycle will be shortened to 2,5 hours.
- You will walk away from the virtual interviews having an idea of who are your top two or three candidates after a single round.
- You can decide whom you would like to continue through the virtual interview process.
In addition to this, we will do all the hard work from a scheduling perspective providing numbers and online tools accordingly.
Example of a 4-person virtual Company-In schedule
- Candidate 1 virtual interview with client
- Candidate 1 virtual debrief call with your Robert Half consultant
- Repeat first 2 steps for following 3 candidates
- Client and consultant online debrief call to end and discuss next steps
Found the candidate you need? Discover here how to onboard staff remotely (in Dutch). At Robert Half we are here to support in any way we can. If you have any questions or you would just like a sounding board to talk through any remote working or hiring challenges you might have, we are here for you.