Have you always wondered what a job as a consultant actually entails? As a consultant you work together with candidates who are looking for a job and clients who are looking for new staff. It is your job to bring them together and make the right match.
For this position a combination of recruiting, networking and account management skills is required.
Responsibilities are (depending on which division you work in):
- Building relationships with CFOs, Finance Directors, Controllers and HR managers of national and international organisations.
- Acquisition of (financial) interim assignments, recruitment and selection assignments or temporary placements.
- Interviewing candidates and presenting the selected professionals to the client.
- Advising and guiding clients and professionals before, during and after the job application procedure.
- Building and maintaining an extensive network of primarily financial candidates.
- Studying the market and attending trade fairs and networking opportunities.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Robert Half International has grown by sticking closely to its core principles: attracting top talent, providing them with the best possible tools, giving them an opportunity to shine and rewarding them well. We are looking for top performers, people who really want to excel in their commercial role. Are you curious enough to ask critical questions, provide professional solutions and work together with a team of professionals to pull out all the stops? If this is what you want, we would love to meet you and talk about your ambitions!
“Sales” – the key word for a consultant
It is important that you feel at home in a sales environment and that you understand how a sales model works. You have to be capable of building a large network around you and able to handle goals and targets in a proactive and positive way. Naturally we offer excellent (sales) training programs, but it does need to be the right thing for you.
Unique working methods
The working methods we use are unique in their kind and have proven very successful. We cannot tell you exactly how we work at this stage, but naturally you will be hearing more about this when we meet.